– Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives.
– Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development.
– Design hiring plans for all departments.
– Responsible in talent acquisition, employee’ learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR information systems (HRIS), and budget plan for HR department.
– Interview and assess job candidates.
– Manage compensation and benefits plans.
– Oversee employee attendance and working schedules, including paid time off, overtime and breaks.
– Oversee employee records, legal documents and other Personnel matters, efficiently and confidentiality and ensure compliance with current law & regulation.
– Initiate, schedule, and conduct training for all employees.
– Act as the point of contact when employees have queries or job-related issues.
– Ensure staff complies with relevant health and safety regulations.
– Maintains effective communications at all levels of management and staff.
– Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in Human Resources field and makes recommendations as appropriate.
– Advise board of directors on HR related issues
– Review staffing needs for all Departments
– Update job description for employees
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Law/ Psychology or equivalent, with minimum GPA 3.00.
– Has strong business acumen, organisation and leadership skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Learning agility and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
– Strong knowledge of updated Indonesian employment law and regulations